The park has ceremonial and burial structures built by prehistoric Indians, known as the Adena-Hopewell people.
The mounds are believed to have been built around 160 B.C.
The park has an interpretive center with daily programs free to the public.
Visit the Historic Bronnenberg House, open May thru September. This home highlights the Bronnenberg family's stewardship of the in the 1800's.
Trails range from .4 to 2.5 miles in length are from easy to rugged.
- swimming pool
- horse trails
- cross-country skiing
- Hoosier Park Racing and Casino - Horse Racing
- Anderson's Main State Theatre
- The Anderson Center for the Arts - Admission only $2
- Anderson Speedway
What's FREE to See!
- Bronnenberg Cemetery - Well kept Pioneer cemetery
- Madison County Winery - Free Tastings
- Pendleton Historical Museum in Falls Park
Indiana State Parks