Known for it's fishing, Summit Lake State Park has three boat ramps and a large lake on it's 2680 acres.
The trails range from accessible to moderate, and .75 to 2 miles in length.
- swimming beach
- cross country skiing
- Hoosier Park Racing and Casino
- Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame
- Boondocks Farms
- Wilbur Wright Birthplace and Museum
What's FREE to See!
- Veteran's Memorial "Garden of Memories" - Washington Street, Knightstown, Indiana
- The Hoosier Gym - unchanged from the 1950's, made famous by the movie "Hoosiers"
- Hoover Hall built in 1875
Visit the Henry County Events Page to find what's FREE to See during your visit!
Indiana State Parks