Inside 250 acres, White River State Park holds such great attractions as the Indianapolis Zoo, Eiteljorg Museum of American Indiana and Western Art, Military Park and the National Institute for Fitness and Sport.
You'll also find The Pumphouse, a restored water pumping station built in 1870.
Additionally, the Park features:
- Historic Old Washington Street Pedestrian Bridge
- Sculptures in the Park
- Historic Central Canal
- The Lawn at White River State Park - the Park's concert venue
- Celebration Plaza in the Park
- NCAA Hall of Champions and the NCAA World Headquarters
- Indiana's largest IMAX Theater
What's FREE to See!
- The Scottish Rite Cathedral - free tours
- The Indianapolis Art Center
- Indiana State House Tour
- Emil A. Blackmore Museum
Visit the White River State Park Events Calendar to find what's FREE to see during your visit!
Indiana State Parks
801 W Washington St Indianapolis, IN 46204